Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Visual State of True Blue Liberal dot Org on 19 Oct 2011

Anyone looking at the timeline in the right sidebar can tell at a glance that this blog has gone through long periods of inactivity since I started it in late 2004. For some reason I've been more active this month than I have been in a long time, so I felt a need to take stock. Here (courtesy of the great little tool at Wordle.com that I've used a few times before) is the current state of TrueBlueLiberal dot org at 9:30 am on 19 October 2011.

I love some of the random juxtapositions of words, especially "Huxley's Vehemently Government Abortion Sing-A-Long" down in the lower left. I was surprised to see WAR get the prominent primary position on this cloud, but I'm glad it did. We need to remember every day that we are a nation at war. I think the rest of the world remembers it far better than we Americans do.

No comments: