Wednesday, February 24, 2016

#MittsMissingReturns Redux

Trump Endorsing Romney.
Las Vegas, 2 February 2012

I don't feel I need to add anything to this, but Willard "Mitt" Romney, the last uberrich Republican businessman who ran for the White House while going to great lengths to hide his tax returns, is now asking the current uberrich Republican front-runner to come clean on his taxes:

"We have good reason to believe that there's a bombshell in Donald Trump's taxes [...] I think there's something there. Either he's not anywhere near as wealthy as he says he is, or he hasn't been paying the kind of taxes we would expect him to pay. Or perhaps he hasn't been giving money to the vets or the disabled, like he's been telling us he's been doing."

You don't need an essay from me on irony, do you? All I want to add is to suggest that you review some of the many classic 2012 installments in the #MittsMissingReturns saga that appeared here on True Blue Liberal Dot Org:

No comments: